☆☆☆ Hotel, ☆☆☆☆ refurbishment and modernisation project.
Working in close consultancy with owners and management teams to refurbish and rejuvenate a London 3-Star Hotel.
This project resulted in a new star gained for the hotel.
• To transform a 3 star into a 4 star hotel.
• Design and refurbish a 142-room hotel accommodating new layout, design and thematic schemes for standard, club and executive suites and en-suites.
• To specify lighting, signage, and new windows.
• To consult on art work in corridors and rooms.
• Existing signage to be replaced with a more sophisticated and co-ordinated solution.
• All rooms were designed to capture the 4 star market on a strict budget with maintenance as a key priority.
• Bespoke carpet made in the UK and furniture made in Slovenia added to the uniqueness in all spaces.
• Artwork has been commissioned to depict the gardens of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens working in
harmony with the different colour schemes dedicated to each floor.
• A lighting solution had been designed to provide accent, task and atmospheric light sources.