Seven apartment renovation of a Victorian London building
To design and develop 7 luxury apartments, within this early Victorian building, formerly a backpackers hostel. Restoration and remodelling to appeal to an international market of affluent luxury buyers.
• Properties are to be aimed at the luxury end of the international market.
• Each apartment must be uniquely designed using high-end materials and world class craftsmen in order to appeal to the discerning buyer.
• Create turnkey showroom solutions for high-net-worth buyers, inclusive of furniture, bedding, cutlery and all soft furnishings.
• Create new conservation-style slide-and-tilt sash double-glazed hardwood frames.
• Maximised the use of high ceilings, large living spaces and high windows, taking advantage of natural light & views.
• Fittings and finishes were European sourced, installed and designed with stones and marbles hand-picked from an Italian marble yard.
• The entrance hallway has been designed to incorporate a variety of marbles.
• Electrical control system has been designed into each apartment to programme lighting, window treatments,
heating and sound.